The Best of Both Worlds…
Your world on Perdido Key also offers access to endless nearby opportunities. Pensacola, Florida offers shopping, dining, historic sites, and entertainment. Nearby to the west you’ll also find one of the largest charter fishing fleets on the Gulf Coast and more fine dining and entertainment opportunities.
Four area golf courses, including one designed by Arnold Palmer, challenge even the most experienced player, and average winter daytime temperatures in the 60’s make golf one of the many sports enjoyable all year on Florida’s gulf coast.
The beauty of the Gulf Coast. The luxury of beachfront living. The exciting nearby opportunities. Come enjoy it all at the Beach & Yacht Club at Perdido Key.
Located on Florida’s beautiful Gulf Coast, the Beach & Yacht Club at Perdido Key puts the world at your fingertips. Inside the perimeter of this exclusive resort lie the endless pleasures of the gulf. You can bask in the warm summer sun. Fish right from the shore. Sail across the endless blue Gulf waters. Enjoy combing the miles of soft white sand in year-round mild temperatures – the protected dunes of the Gulf Island national Seashore are just a short walk down the beach.
And that’s only the beginning. You have access to Ole River and the hundreds of acres of backwater bays and inlets – the protected water for which this coastal area is famous. Launch and docking facilities are yours. or you can take advantage of fishing or sailing charters available nearby.
- Guard house at entrance
- Privacy walls surrounding street entrance to property
- Beachfront clubhouse featuring kitchen, meetings and sitting room, and gym
- Heated beachfront pool
- Lighted concrete / rough surface tennis courts
- Boat ramp and docks with electricity and water on Ole River
- Gym equipment – Precor – multi-gym (strength training), free weights, bench, 2-ellipticals, 2-treadmills, upright & recumbent bike, spinning bike. Exercise balls and weight balls